Friday, June 17, 2011

As for my trainer... I'm not sure...

I am not sure if my pt is still on board. He just switched jobs and is very busy so I don't blame him for not being available. He doesn't do the training thing full time. I need to some how get my act together. With or without someone there. This journey is for me and me alone. I want to get healthy for my future, right? I don't know how to stay focused. I keep losing my motivation. What do I do? I need prayers. I need guidance from the Lord!

On top of my trainer not being available I am most likely losing my job next week. My employer is not getting paid at her current job and that means they don't have the funds to pay me. I am VERY upset to be leaving my kids. I am not sure what I'll be doing after next week. If I can't find work soon enough I will have to cancel my gym membership. I hope to GOD it doesn't come to that!! On the other hand I don't want to actively look for a full time job if my employer finds work soon. If I take a job I may not be available to come back to this family. If everything happens for a reason...why did this happen to me? I can't answer that right now and it scares me. I know this wasn't about the exercise thing but I needed to get it off my chest!

Anyone have any words of wisdom that could help??

No comments:

Post a Comment