Thursday, January 19, 2012

I hate being LAZY!!

I wish I could be more motivated! I've been fat for so long. I don't remember ever being thin. I know I was thinner at some point in my life but I truthfully don't remember. I want to get this weight off , I've definitely made my mind up. I will NOT  be fat forever. I just wish it was easier! I go to bed at night telling myself  "Tomorrow I'm going to gym no matter what". I wake up and eat a healthy breakfast still thinking I can do it. Then something distracts me like the computer or T.V. (damn you netflix!!) The day just keeps ticking away and I never make it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I know what I need to do to get this weight off but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. It sucks!

I had my first weeks weigh in last Saturday the 14th. It was good. I lost 1.2 lbs! I couldn't help but feel like it should have been more for some reason. I was probably being unreasonable but I was thinking it would be like a huge week. 3 pounds or more! There is nothing wrong with what I lost I'm not trying to complain. It's just hard.

I just try to keep in mind the fact that I didn't put all this weight on overnight so it's not going to come off that easily! haha Hope this week's weigh in is good. I've been tracking all week at least I know that works. I will eventually work on this whole work out thing. I can get there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment