Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Brand New ME!!

Last year I started this weight loss journey and was in high hopes. I had this idea it would be easy. I had a personal trainer and he was going to kick my butt into shape. I was going to eat right and follow weight watchers like I was supposed to. It would just fall off right? I was sadly mistaken. It wasn't easy at all and I was disappointed in my PT. He was a great trainer don't get me wrong. We worked together on a couple different occasions but that's the thing only a couple of times over the 6 months I used him.  He got busy then I needed surgery and nothing ever lined up again. After we tried to get back on track he kind of just quit getting in touch with me. I understood he was just starting a new job and trying to get back on his feet. This meant his side job, which was the personal training thing, would have to fall by the wayside. Needless to say we stopped getting together. On top of that I no longer had my motivation! 

I have decided that this year 2012 I was going to get this weigh off myself. I can do this!  No one force fed me the high amounts of calories and fat that got me this way right?  So, why should I depend on anyone else to help me get it off. I have excellent support in my family and friends and that helps a whole lot! They are amazing but I have to do this for me. In 2011 I lost a total of 27 lbs which isn't a bad start I know but I can't help but feel disappointed in myself. If I had stayed focused and really tried I could have been down 3 times that much! This year WILL be different it just has to. If I can get this weight off now I can maybe think about starting a family. Which is my ultimate goal! I want to get fit and healthy so I can be ready for the next step in my life! I CAN DO THIS!! I CAN DO THIS!! I ...CAN... DO... THIS!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous Angel! Good for you, support and knowledge are key! xoxo ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete