Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Maybe chocolate won't be my enemy anymore...

The weekend of Easter I weighed in on Saturday and I was presently surprised! I was down another 2 pounds! My total loss is 23.2 since January 2nd. Easter was Sunday and it was a blast! We did Easter morning with my baby niece and the Easter Bunny brought me some cadbury eggs and a chocolate cover rice crispy treat. I was worried about my intake of sweets now that Lent is over.  We then went to see family in Locust Grove, Ga and had lunch there. On the Menu was 2 kinds of ham, 2 potato salads, baked bean, sliced bakery bread for sandwiches, pasta salad, chips, and other miscellaneous things. For dessert there was a fluffy fruit salad with whipped cream and 2 huge soup kettles full of cookies! I indulged in the a few small cookies and that was it there. We drove home about 45 minutes. Then headed over to my in laws for Easter dinner. On the menu there 2 more kinds of ham, baked beans, macaroni salad, potato salad, and yeast rolls. I ate all day. I went over 30 points in one day. I felt bad but then I thought that's what the extra weekly points are for right? I continued on with my week and sweets haven't really gotten to me. I have been "allowed" to eat sweets for a couple weeks now and I've indulged but not overly so. I hope this feeling of not needing to over indulge sticks with me for a while!

This past week I worked out with my trainer twice. Once on Thursday once late in the evening on Friday! They were great workouts. Thursday we did push muscles and some ab exercises. Focus was on shoulders, so we used the bar to do some standing push ups. We also did some stuff on the floor for my abs.  I felt them right away. Then Friday at 9 p.m. I did circuit training. Man my personal trainer really kick my butt!! I did six different exercises at 1 minute each 4 times.  It was hard to get through but I did it!!
This past weekend I weighed in and I was down .8 of a pound. Which brings my total to 24 pounds! I am so proud my progress. If I keep going at this rate I will be close to my loss goal of 100 pounds by then end of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment