Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEEDS to get back to the gym!

While I wasn't eating very much last week I ended up losing 4 pounds! Which put me at my 10%! Getting back to the grove of eating the right things was harder then I thought. For a week and a half I could eat whatever I wanted (if I felt like eating at all). I didn't really count points. Now I have to focus and eating the right thing and counting everything. And all I want to do is eat badly! It was hard for me to make the right choices this week. I feel like I am probably going to gain at least 2 pounds back if not more! I hate this feeling!!!!

I also haven't felt like getting to the gym. I'm still in pain and want to just be lazy! I need to call my trainer and go ahead and plan something this weekend or something so I can get back on it! This has been one of the toughest 2 weeks since I started again! I need some encouragement!!!

2 comments: