Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nothing to report fitness wise.

I am still recovering from my surgery. So I have not made it back to the gym yet. Apparently day 10 is the turning point. Day 10 will this Saturday. So hopefully I will start to feel a difference soon! I know I'm getting better everyday but my throat still kills me! I had to go back to work because I need the money. I went for my first post op yesterday and the nurse practitioner was surprised I had went back to work already. Most adults she said don't go back until at least a week after surgery. I couldn't afford that. I also was worried about my employer finding a replacement for me. I didn't want to leave her high and dry! I am excited to weigh in on Saturday because like I said in my last post the only good thing about this surgery is the weight loss. This week I have consumed very little food wise. I finally ate real food on Tuesday. I had chicken noodle soup in the blender!! Haha! Then last night I had a weight watchers smart ones frozen dinner. It was the pasta dish with vodka cream sauce. My husband blended that for me as well! It was yummy and only 8 points plus! I would definitely recommend that one non blended of course! I hope that on Saturday I not only drop a good amount of weight but also start to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment